- Manhattan Sky Restaurant: “A stunning glass atrium enclosure overlooking 42nd Street.”
- Grand Coffee Bar
- Commodore Lounge
- One user called up, and they said they do not filter the water for their fountain soda. (May 2008). They serve Evian water if you ask for bottled water (Feb 2014).
- There are not that many places to sit in the lobby. If you’re looking for a quieter place, there is a nice area next to the restrooms.
- You must pay for a drink or you will be asked to leave the bar/lounge.
Hours Subject to change. Always verify.
- The Sky Restaurant may only be open until 2:00 PM.
- Parking- you can usually hand the parking attendant in the front a nice tip and he’ll keep your car up front for an hour or two. (Feb 2014)