Very Elegant Bowling Alley and mini arcade center located in the Chelsea Piers Complex. (Pier 60)
$34 for one game, including shoes.
- During the day it’s not crowded and very enjoyable, but at nights after 10 PM they start to check IDs and no one under 21 is allowed in.
- Late night bowling is not very appropriate after 10 PM. There is very loud music with very not-tznius videos being played on large screen TVs by every lane. But during the afternoon it’s perfectly fine. Some may feel uncomfortable even after 7 PM.
- Parking is often easy to find, but you can also check 21st st, which is usually empty.
- It is a very nice and peaceful walk alongside the water.
- On Wednesday night after 8 pm, it is around $21 for unlimited games, and shoes are included.
Hours Subject to change. Always verify.
Hours Monday 9am – 1am Tuesday 9am – 2am Wednesday 9am – 1am Thursday 9am – 1am Friday 9am – 3am Saturday 9am – 3am Sunday 9am – 1am
Age Policy No person under 21 years of age will be admitted after 10pm on Friday or Saturday unless bowling in a family or group that includes a parent.
Bowling Rates (per person, per game) Daytime before 5pm Monday – Friday $8.25 Saturday – Sunday & Holidays $9.25 Evening after 5pm Sunday – Thursday $10.25 Friday – Saturday $11.25
Private Lanes Contact us to learn how you can reserve your private lanes!
Shoe Rentals Adults, Children & Seniors $6 plus tax
West Side Highway till 23rd Street. Enter at Chelsea Piers entrance and go down until Pier 60.